The Bureau shall be composed of the members of national delegations entrusted with the power to make decisions on behalf of their delegations. The Bureau shall meet at least once a year prior to the meeting of the Conference. The Bureau shall be entrusted with the following tasks:
• Receiving and examining proposals from member delegations and submitting to the Conference;
• Consider observer status applications for accession to the Network before subsequent submission to the Conference for final decision;
• Preparing, in close consultation with Standing Committees, across the spectrum of NAM agenda, the draft documents for consideration by the Conference;
• Consideration of the annual report of the Chairperson of the Network;
• Executing other duties entrusted to it by the Conference.